The final essay will be due Monday, Jan. 14 at the beginning of class. Remember, it's your final essay so don't procrastinate or make a solid effort to write it well.
As you prepare the final draft, please remember the requirements of the essay:
- At least five pages of well-written prose that follows standard written conventions
- A compelling introduction that grabs a reader's attention -as explained here
- An essay body that fully develops your topic and focus
- At least five sources cited and mentioned in your essay
- A works cited page with all sources
Good luck and enjoy.